MIXLY INSTALL and HOW-TO
MIXLY is an advanced easy-to-use programming environment for Arduino-based systems such as robots, automation, weather stations etc.
You will use MIXLY to code for the Arduino-compatible EasyConnect Kit and Robot. Here's a simple MIXLY example:
Blockly is used in a number of notable projects, including:
- MIXLY, a coding system for Arduino-based hardware such as the EasyConnect Learning Kit and the EasyConnect Robot Kit.
- MIT's App Inventor, to create applications for Android. (Ios under development)
- Blockly Games, a set of educational games that teach programming concepts such as loops and conditionals.
- Code.org, to teach introductory programming to millions of students in their Hour of Code program.
- RoboBlockly, a web-based robot simulation environment for learning coding and math.
Internally, Blockly uses JAVA. A MIXLY installation requires both JAVA and a MIXLY application.
MIXLY INSTALL - WINDOWS
MIXLY INSTALL - Apple MAC
The Apple MAC installation will consist of two parts:
- JAVA download / Installation
- MIXLY Arduino download / UnZipping