CIJE 2017 INFO
- Analog joystick with central push-button two axis (X and Y) and a center pushbutton.
- 4 push-buttons laid out in a diamond pattern.
- Linear potentiometer slider near the bottom of the board.
- Microphone for getting the loudness (amplitude) of the surrounding environment.
- Light sensor for getting the brightness.
- Temperature sensor reads the ambient temperature
- Three-axis accelerometer measures the board's relation to gravity on three axes (X, Y, and Z)
- Buzzer can produce square-waves.
- RGB led bright LED with Red Green and Blue elements for color mixing.
- 2 TinkerKit Inputs to connect the TinkerKit sensor modules with the 3-pin connectors.
- 2 TinkerKit Outputs to connect the TinkerKit actuator modules with the 3-pin connectors.
- TFT display connector connector for an optional color LCD screen, SD card, or other devices that use the SPI protocol.
In order to utilize the total number of available sensors, the board uses an analog multiplexer. This means a single analog input of the microcontroller is shared among all the input channels (except the 3-axis accelerometer). Four additional microcontroller pins choose which channel to read.
EASY MODULE SHIELD
Arduino Easy Module Shield is a beautiful and convenient module for Arduino starter to do basic experiments. This shield integrates various module functions and you can directly program to complete the experiment without soldering and cables.
This shield can be fully compatible with the Arduino UNO R3 .
We test all of the modules before we ship them out and we also supply all of the module test code library files.
Model: Easy Module shields V1
Size: 70*53 mm
Functional Modules as follows:
- Two channels key module
- Two channels LED module
- Full color LED module
- Infrared receiving module
- Luminance sensor module
- LM35D temperature sensor module
- Passive buzzer module
- Rotate potentiometer module
- DHT11 temperature and humidity sensor module
- I2C interface (A4 SDA, A5 SCL)
- TTL serial port
- Two-way digital port (D7-D8)
- Three channels analog ports (A3) (A4-A5 unless I2C used)
- Reset button
- 4-Pin I2C connector directly compatible with YourDuino LCD Displays using convenient cable.
- D7-D8 connectors allow direct Servo plugin, or external sensors
- A3 connectors cable to many external sensors