KITS: KITS PAGE
TO DO ON THE WIKI
- Power handling examples: NPN, FET etc etc..
- Material examples. Found materials, sticks etc.
- soldering holders
- soldering how-to
- Wire strippers
- LIBRARIES !!
- MAC Version
- Hands-On No-Computer-Needed experience with preprogrammed experiments that explore several interesting sensors, actuators, LCD display, IRRemote, with EasyConnect modules, multiple functional experiments. See: https://arduinoinfo.mywikis.net/wiki/EasyConnectKit
- Introduction to "CODE" by others such as Hour Of Code, CODE.ORG, SCRATCH etc.
- Connect the same Easy-Connect system to a computer and use MIXLY (SCRATCH-Like Arduino-Specific, EasyConnect Module-Specific drag-drop programming.) Explore supplied MIXLY examples that do exactly the same experiments that the pre-programmed system provided. In MIXLY, one click and it shows the Arduino Code that it generated. (Scroll down in the link above).
- Learn to use the Arduino IDE, with example sketches that again do the same experiments. Use the Easy-Connect system to configure for those experiments. THEN start off on their own ideas, based on their understanding of those specific sensors, and actuators and how to write data on the LCD display.
-Keyes has a high-quality robot kit with a controller with same EasyConnect connectors but with a built-in motor controller.
- Graduate to RoboREDs, breadboards, components, wires, and CODE and their own ideas, with a solid background in hardware and coding.
CAYENNE Cayenne USER: firstname.lastname@example.org PASS: ka1NLH Token: y46xstdbey