- 1 ABOUT THE ArduinoInfo.Info WIKI:
- 1.2 Hello Everyone,
- 1.3 Thanks for becoming members of the Arduino-Info WIKI.
- 2 SIGN-UP INFO
ABOUT THE ArduinoInfo.Info WIKI:
Anyone can view the WIKI. If you sign up to be a "member" you can then create and edit pages.
NOTE: Comments can go in the discussion page for this page (Click on Icon to the right of EDIT at upper right)..
Thanks for becoming members of the Arduino-Info WIKI.
NOTE! If you have not confirmed your email address for this Wiki, you will not receive News/Updates from the Wiki.
If you have any questions, want to see additional information here?, or wish to contribute to these pages, PLEASE Email firstname.lastname@example.org
The purposes of this WIKI are:
- Make it easier for people to learn about the Arduino hardware and software environment
- Provide specific How-To information about a variety of Arduino-related hardware.
- Show projects people have built and discuss questions and problems.
I hope you will consider doing two things to advance those purposes:
- Read and try out some of the examples and How-To sections, and write critiques, corrections and suggestions on the Discussion Page for the WIKI, and/or to Terry King at email@example.com (Just click on the Icon to the right of EDIT, above)
- Consider writing up you own pages that might:
- Show a project or product that you got working, and how-to do it.
- Provide specific How-To, including example Software Sketch where appropriate, for some Hardware or Software not covered elsewhere in this WIKI.
- Provide documentation for specific hardware or software add-ons to Arduino.
NOTE: This is NOT intended to replace in any way the discussion groups you will find on the Arduino.cc discussion forums at: Arduino Forum - Index
That is the best place for general technical questions etc. There we ALL can benefit from the experience of the many Arduino enthusiasts. Feel free to email me with a link to a forum question so I can try to answer it.
THIS Wiki is a place to gather long-term information and How-to pages that many people can refer to, and answer the questions that are asked over and over again on the Forums..
Please send comments, Feedback etc. to:</span>
terry king: firstname.lastname@example.org
| Today 3:12 am
| My name is Virginia. I am an elementary school teacher at Williamsville Central School District in western New ayork near Buffalo. I am new to the arduino community and very grateful to come across Yourduino.
| Today 2:12 am
| I'm building my first Arduino based robot and want to understand and learn what I need to do to control it effectively. Kits often don't help you learn much. THANKS!