ABOUT THE YOURDUINO BASIC ROBOT KIT Version 2
Detailed How-To pages start HERE:
Educators' Teaching Materials (In Progress) [/Intro%20to%20Robot%20Kit Click HERE:]
We have done much research and had many discussions with suppliers to offer a Robot kit with this many parts and capabilities at the $45 price. We have also improved some things that were problems with the earlier version, such as including a small screwdriver for the terminal strips and screws, and a sturdy bracket for the Ultrasonic Sensor. The YourDuino Basic Robot Kit Version 2 adds these new features:
- Your Robot is Controlled by the YourDuino RoboRED Microcomputer board, compatible with Arduino UNO with added features:
- ALL I/O pins are brought to 3-pin (Ground-Voltage-Signal) connectors
- Advanced Switch-mode power supply provides up to 2 Amps at 5V
- Very direct wiring with supplied ribbon cables, easier motor wiring, no soldering required.
- Sturdy Ultrasonic Sensor Bracket.
- Improved thicker plastic baseplate.
- A high quality screwdriver that fits screws and terminal blocks.
This kit has many small parts and detailed electrical connections. The builder needs good fine-motor hand skills. This is not appropriate for most small children. We suggest 10-12 years old, and some hands-on help from an older person is very valuable.
PLEASE email questions, updates, comments to email@example.com