OK, things Kufy and Terry need to decide soon; big ideas not product details... Maybe we both put in things here.... Mark (K) or (T) ?
Who Does What?
- Finish documentation and Teacher Materials for EAsyConnect Kit
- Send out samples to schools, follow up..
- Test Kufy examples!
- Set up SLACK -DONE
- Build Projects
- Develop Wiki documentations
- Develop NG marketing for YourDuino type products
What are the project priorities?
- ESP8266 Wi-Fi light switch (DONE. Need to create Wiki)
- AC power monitoring device with ESP8266 and nodeRED server
- Voice control of home appliances using Google Voice SDK
- Node-RED dashboard (control)
- Node-RED dashboard (sensor display)
- Node-RED over internet
- Node-RED with IFTTT
- Node-RED with email
- Raspberry Pi with 3G
- Raspberry Pi with 4G dongle
- Remote Raspberry Pi Access Using Tunneling Services (PiTunnel, ngrok, dataplicity)
- Securely Accessing Node-RED over internet
- Telegram bot for accessing nodeRED over the internet
- Raspberry Pi Motion Detection with Image Capture
- Raspberry Pi Face Recognition
- Finish "Easy-Plug" product kit definition
- Software including per-lesson versions (DONE Cleanup Needed)
- MIXLY Visual Language examples per-lesson
- Teacher Materials for teacher education
- Packaging, build proto kits, send to reviewers
- Home Automation Kit definition
What do we need to learn?
- IOT Software and protocols (What ARE these things? How do they work together?)
- LUA ??
- Python (On what, for what?)
- ESP Mesh Networking
- Python and Tkinter
Update May 2019
Career Path (I think)
- Algorithm design
- Embedded C (Communication(I2C, SPI, UART, etc.), ADC, Input/Output)
- Embedded Linux Programming
- Arm Assembly Language
- AT Command
- PCB Design/CNC Milling (Product Development)
- 3D CAD (Product Enclosure Designs)
- 3D Printing (Product Enclosures)
- Android (Apps for Embedded Systems)
- iOS (Apps for Embedded Systems)
(Have an understanding of these)
- Machine Learning
What do we need to GET?
- Smart Speaker for IOT etc.
- see: [WIRED Article]
- Raspberry Pi Camera V2
- Raspberry Pi Speakers
- Raspberry Pi USB Microphone
- ESP-EYE (ESP with video capabilities)
- HLK-5M05 5W power module for powering Arduino, Raspberry Pi straight from mains (without battery)
- HLK-5M03 3W power module for powering ESP8266 straight from mains (without battery)
- Lithium battery power source for Raspberry Pi (UPS HAT) - This is to avoid sudden power outage from the raspberry when the mains power is out