Jump to navigation Jump to search
Below are example software Sketches (The Software Behavior part) that operate all the parts of the YourDuino MakerSpace STARTER SET.
The Diagram below shows the way the different electronic parts relate to the software examples:
GETTING SOFTWARE SKETCHES:
You will Copy and Paste the Software Sketches below, upload and run them. Here's how:
- On the page, position your mouse cursor just before the beginning of a sketch, then hold the left button down and move slowly down over the sketch and over the end " THE END "
- Press <Ctrl> C to COPY. (<Command> C on MAC)
- Switch to the Arduino IDE software.
- Click on File > New (You will get a new window)
- Use your mouse cursor and left button to highlight the small example shown there. Leave it highlighted so you will replace it.
- PASTE the sketch by pressing <Ctrl> V (<Command> V on MAC)
- Check that the beginning and end of the sketch are right.
- Click Verify on the IDE and make sure there are no errors. If problems, see "About Libraries" Here.
- Click Upload on the IDE with your USB cable connected and the right Port selected. It should say "Compiling Sketch" and then "Uploading Sketch" and then "Upload Complete". You should see the Tx and Rx LEDs on the RoboRed board blink for a second or two during the actual upload..
- Your sketch should start running!
ACTION OUTPUTS Software Sketches:
SENSOR INPUTS Software Sketches:
MORE COMPLEX INPUT AND OUTPUT Software Sketches:
Use the following Sketch Starter Template when you write your own Sketches from the beginning:
Software Sketch and "Snippet" Examples on the Arduino Website
http://playground.arduino.cc/Main/SketchList Other (CLICK)